Sunday, January 28, 2007

57-51

So, I lost to the Warriors. Not suprising.

A few notes about the game.

- I really wish someone would of sent me the memo about Baron Davis being the best basketball player to ever step on the court. Seriously, the ease in which he made his RIDICULOUS shot's is amazing. Im so glad to be playing defense on a guy who holds the ball until the shot clock is down to 2 seconds, and then, with the simplest of motions, shoot and make a three. Awesome.

- I also forgot that Jason Richardson and Davis were the best tandem of defenders in all of the NBA. I never knew Richardson was so keen on defense.

- The entire Golden State Warriors team would be amazing NFL defensive backs. Passing the ball to ANYONE but a wide open teammate is basically impossible. Shotty, shitty AI and gameplay you say? NEVER. Basketball is a very tactical sport, and you must always make sure your teammate is wide open before passing. The paint is like a forbidden zone. You pass anywhere in the paint, and you can kiss the ball goodbye.

- Who the fuck picks the "x-factor" players, seriously? Most of the time, when they show who my "x-factor" is, it's some obscure fucking bench player that I have, that I've never heard of. Seriously, fuck you EA.

-The game plays like a girl. You start up, and your doing amazing. Then all of a sudden it changes and you start getting doubts and mixed signals. Eventually, she stops talking to you altogether and starts fucking a guy who works at Taco Bell, because he has a tattoo. Her fucking the guy from Taco Bell is akin to when some scrub ass player from another team starts to curb stomp the shit out of you, with amazing shots and an elevated sense of skill.

-Oh my god, my player is feeling it...he's flashing or something.... QUICK WHAT 4 BUTTON COMBO DO I DO TO MAKE A FUCKING 18 FOOT JUMPSHOT?!?!

No comments: