Sunday, January 28, 2007

Game 2 of the season.

This is going to be my first game.

I originally played the season opener, agaisnt the Supersonics, and was handidly destroying them to the tune of 32-20.

Then Ray Allen was phantom-fouled by Dan Dickau (ahhh phantom fouls. Gotta love em. Thanks EA.) and went to the line to shoot.

Game freezes. The players are still swaying to and fro, the crowd noise is there, but Ray Allen is standing at the line, waiting for the ball, as the dumbshit referee sits there, holding the ball.

After 3 minutes of this, I turned it off.

Then I restarted my dynasty, and started playing the Sonics. I was losing 25-9.

I love the AI in this game. I can be beating a team one minute, and the next Im getting my colon cleansed as Ray Allen takes a bevy of off-balance and Matrix-esque three point shots (Im suprised EA didn't put in bullet-time in this game. Fuck, I already have to press like 4 buttons just to fucking make a spinning jump shot in the post.)

Needless to say I quit. I am currently playing the Warriors, and I shall update it when Im done.

No comments: