Sunday, January 28, 2007

Halftime, fuck you.

So Im at the half of my game versus the powerhouse, Elton Brand-less(injury) Clippers, led by the greatest center to ever pick up a basketball (that includes rec league, pick up games and Rucker Park) Chris Kaman. Im losing 50-24. A few thoughts.

- Sam Cassells got it baby. He's got "I can make insanely crazy" shot-itis.

- Kaman is so good he should be outlawed. Srsly!

- Who the fuck at EAs' idea was it to fucking make me have to calculate wind speed, angles, velocity etc to shoot a fucking decent jump shot? Seriously.

- Unless you have amazing DUNKERS, you will lose. And that isnt even always true. For some reason Darius Miles, with a tremendous amount of momentum mind you, will go up for a dunk only to bump into an opposing player mid-dunk, therfore causing his body to contort and instead attempt an ass-fuckingly stupid looking layup, that looks akin to something an old lady would attempt.

- I missed 7 wide open layups. As in I drove to the basket, pressed the fancy "layup" button and somehow the ball skidded along the outside of the rim, to fall on the ground, where a player from the opposite end of the court sprints to the ball faster then the dumbass who just attempted the layup.

-Whose fucking idea was it to make me press down and up to make a fucking free throw? Goddamn it. And how come I've made one free throw in 3 months?

- I thought this game had "turbo"? How come my guys don't have it?

Fuck you EA Sports.

2 comments: